| Daily Cal Quota: | 1390 |
| + Exercise Cals: | 0 |
| Total Cal Quota: | 1390 |
| Calories Consumed: | 1369 |
| Calories Left: | 21 |
| Cals to Maintain Weight: | 1890 |
Carbohydrate (66.1%)
Protein (17%)
Fat (16.9%)
Way too much carbs, particularly for a day with no exercise, but at least the protein is slowly increasing... I'll work out that balance one day! Was quite hungry going to bed but wasn't going to eat anything else after those photos, they've really given me a bit of a wake up call about my body shape and how much better it could be. I 'only' have a few pounds I could lose weight wise before WLR would class me as underweight, so I do need to find a balance and learn the art of fat loss instead of weight loss... Don't really know where to start, especially as a veggie, but needs must!
No comments:
Post a Comment