Ate well yesterday, felt energised, upped the weights at the gym to start doing some 'proper' work, all is going well... Wish the free weights weren't right at the front in the direction everyone is facing as I feel like (no, KNOW I AM) being watched the entire time, particularly as the only female who goes near the free weights and the only person not to do endless bicep curls and nothing else, but hey, they'll soon see what they're missing when I show progress and they don't ;)
So yesterday went a little something like this (which has immediately made me start singing Run DMC vs Jammaster J, weird!):
(supersets again)
Dumbell One arm Row (3 x 12 per arm, 5kg bell)
Pushups (3 x 12, Box)
Dumbell Shoulder Press (11, 10, 9, 5kg bells)
Standing Calf Raise (one Leg) (3 x 12 per leg, 6kg bell)
Dumbell Curl (12, 12, 11, 5kg bells)
Overhead Dumbell Extension (3 x 12, 5kg bell)
Dumbell Squat (3 x 12, 6kg bells)
Stiff Legged Deadlift (3 x 12, 6kg bells)
Lying Leg Raise (3 x 12)
Crunches (2 x 12)
I need to find something to do instead of the calf raise as I have no platform/step/whatever to drop my heels off so it's only really half the movement and not as effective. The shoulder press has killed me, my left is much weaker than the right it would seem! And I could probably go up to 7kg bells for leg work, but will see what I think on Friday which is my main leg session and take it from there :)
Food wise:
B: 50g no added anything muesli, 20g seeds, 120ml skimmed milk, scoop protein
S: Citrus marinaded olives (I have to stop having these the fat is astronomical but boy they're nice!)
L: Quorn fajita strips with tomato pasta
S: Fox cookie bar (bad Kat!), prtein shake (water) after gym
D: Cauldron sausage, three bean, pepper and mushroom stew (MR K had his with a spud but I had without, was GORGEOUS! Best idea I've had in a long time putting paprika in there...)
| Daily Cal Quota: | 1890 |
| + Exercise Cals: | 208 |
| Total Cal Quota: | 2098 |
| Calories Consumed: | 1871 |
| Calories Left: | 228 |
| Protein (g) | 123.5 (27.1%) |
| Carbohydrate (g) | 197.5 (40.7%) |
| Fat (g) | 65.2 (32.2%) |
| Fibre (g) | 31.2 |
| Fruit & Veg | 11.1 |
Now that's more like it! Fat a little high again but since thats down to seeds and olives, it's (once again) not a huge problem. It's a shame I have to rely on soya protein to keep my levels high but I do seem to be getting used to it and I do feel better for it so I'll be carrying on, just wish I could get it in more flavours than just strawberry and chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment