Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Could eat my own fists...

That's how I've spent today, just an overwhelming all consuming sense of hunger. Definitely not thirst, drank loads. Just hunger. Ravenous in fact. I'm hoping it is just my metabolism has kicked up a gear in response to the increase in exercise but seriously, it's taken it a bit far, I reckon I could actually eat a whale!
I 'suppose' I've wasted cals on cake again today, as I've had two slices again, but given I made it myself, know everything thats in it, and rammed it with protein powder, it isn't exactly bad for me. In fact it's directly responsible for two days on the run of me getting my protein consumption over 100g, so it could really be argued to be a good thing!! Luckily there's only one slice left now and that'll be for tomorrow night, from there on in I'm not baking again for at least a month...
So, I have eaten up to maintenance cals today, in fact I've eaten slightly over them, but I'm working on the theory that if I eat to maintenance every day and just don't eat my exercise cals through the week then it should all result in a net loss still. Or something like that.

Protein (g)
120.7 (25.8%)
Carbohydrate (g)
242.3 (48.6%)
Fat (g)
52.9 (25.5%)
Fibre (g)
35.8
Fruit & Veg
6.6

Daily Cal Quota:
1638
+ Exercise Cals:
0
Total Cal Quota:
1638
Calories Consumed:
1917
Calories Left:
-279
Cals to Maintain Weight:
1888







As of tomorrow (after official weigh in) I'm going to change my cal quota to half pound a week or maintenance and see what happens for the next couple of weeks... Ultimately losing a couple of pounds won't making any difference to how I look on honeymoon three weeks from now but fuelling myself properly for working out could make a difference to my figure so I'll concentrate on that instead. Anything is worth a try eh ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment