+2.5 lbs??? WTF???!!!
There is NO WAY I deserve that. Okay, I had an indian on saturday, but it was all calorie counted (a side dish of lentil dhal, side dish of chana bhaji, half portion of boiled rice). Okay, we went out for lunch on sunday for MIL's 60th, but I only had melon and soup! Now seriously, what the hell is going on?
I've stuck to my maintenance calories religiously for the last 3 weeks. I've been working out consistently to earn enough cals to equate to a half pound loss per week. Over the course of January, I 'should' have lost 2lbs now.... instead I've gained a total of 2.5lbs????
I'm now 10 stone 7, half a stone over goal, and the heaviest I've been since last May.
And I'm going on honeymoon next friday to spend 2 weeks in a bikini.
This is just beyond a joke.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment