Wednesday, 27 January 2010

I've just realised, it's my Diet-iversary today...

2 years today since I decided I needed to lose weight.
2 years on, I'm 4 stone 2.5 lbs lighter, and a size 10-12 instead of an 18.

It's also 6 months today since I got to goal.
6 months on, I'm actually a half stone over goal again, and that sucks.

But lets try and look on the bright side eh?

Happy Diet-iversary to me, let's not celebrate with cake...

(guess this marks the official end of the old blog and weight loss and the beginning of the new blog and fat loss, eh?)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, thats a fantastic achievement. I'm in a similar place as you, I was also an size 18 and lost 4 stone last year and now down to a size 12. I've just started my own blog to try and help me focus in keeping it off and getting down a little bit further. I'm sure you'll be back down to your goal weight in no time!

    Please check out my blog http://keepingslimandgettingstylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete