Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Oh dear lord, that is not at all flattering...

Unfortunately, this post is my first ever set of progress pics. Looking at these just goes to show how truly out of shape my body is.. It certainly goes to show how important fat loss is, I can't believe how bad they are! And even more unfortunately, that is my MOST flattering bikini... I daren't show you the other ones!ev

Weight: 144.5lbs
BMI: 22.0
Measurements:
Bust: 35.5 in
Underbust: 30 in
Waist (narrowest point): 28 in
Waist (navel level): 33 in
Hips (widest point): 37.5
Thigh: 22.5 in
Bicep: 11 in





Absolutely DEFINITELY need to work on that stomach!

3 comments:

  1. The good news is you have a lovely shape to start with and a teeny tiny waist - with a bit of fat loss you will look smoking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really Good Kat. I woudl love to be able to wear a bikin like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAG: Thanks, it's all about the fat loss now! Just got to work out how to go about it so I don't get bored...

    Claire: I admit it's ALOT better than it used to be! But I'm still not happy with it, I'm definitely 'skinny fat'.... x

    ReplyDelete