It seems to have decided that it no longer wants to let me download pictures from it to my pc. So just as I got my photo food diary up and running, it's down again. Typical.
I am still taking pics with it, I just can't share them with you... Admittedly they weren't great pics anyway, but I felt like I was achieving something this way.
Ah well, I'll keep trying and we'll see what happens!
Updates updates updates...
Well, food has been going okay. Finally have soy protein again so my macros are looking better and I'm feeling better in myself, amazing how much difference an extra bit of protein makes to my day! I'm eating well, though too much convenience food really, most of it is still nutritionally sound, so I'm not 'too' worried about the odd day here or there.
Exercise: I ran 7.5 miles on Thursday night. Oh yes. I know I said I was incapable of running anymore, and how much I was hating it, but I just forced myself out the door and did it. the isotonic drink I took with me gave my tummy troubles and sticky hands, so that may need rethinking a bit, and my time wasn't amazing, 1:21:31 which is 10:57min/mile pace, but it's done, I didn't die (though my legs felt like they were going to explode) and it was the first time I've run more than 4 miles or so in a good month, so it was a hell of an achievement if I say so myself :p
I'm currently sat in work, on my own, reorganising one bag into another bag and getting a bit excited. Why? Because straight after work we're driving down to London ready for Rage Factor tomorrow!
When Facebook users started a campaign at christmas to block the X Factor from getting the christmas number one spot by encouraging people to buy the RATM single 'Killing in the Name' instead, it was just hilarious, and I was fully behind the campaign as a show of boredom with overmanufactured tripe (plus I'm a long time fan of RATM anyway, saw them at Leeds in 08 and hubs also saw them back on the Evil Empire tour many years ago!).
RATM were also impressed by the show of support (though they had nothing to do with the campaign) and when they took the number one, they promised a free voctory gig... And the time has come! We were lucky enough to win tickets in the lottery as were our friends so the four of us are off there to celebrate :D
Though it looks like rain, so wellies and waterproofs are the current fashion choices, nice... Hopefully my phone will start playing ball and I'll be able to share some pics when we get back Monday!


No comments:
Post a Comment