My phone has eventually decided to play ball, hurrah! So be prepared for some very random long overdue photos of bizarre things :p
Anyway more to the point I can at last show you this wee orange dress I've been blathering on about since I bought it at the beginning of the month! I'm having concerns about actually wearing it in public as a) it's VERY short, the only time I ever wear something this short is shorts in foreign countries where noone will recognise me, and 2) the neckline is too big thanks to my lack of boobs to fill it out so the straps keep falling down and you can see my bra constantly. Maybe with a vest and leggings under it though it'll look alright?
What do we reckon, holiday/barbecue potential or a 'good god woman what were you thinking'moment? Oh, and while we're on an orange theme, meet my money box... or duckybank as he's known in our house :)
I think it's lovely how it is! Maybe take the sholder seam apart and take it up a few cm's and then the straps won't slip. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, i think it's just fab!! And i love that it matches your blog. The colour really suits you. xxxx Wear it and be proud!
ReplyDeleteno way dont team that dress with anything, it is PERFECT just the way it is, you rock that dress, it shows your tat off lovely and it suits you so much! the colours great on you, i agree with LME do a bit of gok wan work on the shoulders and you'll be great! PS duckybanks is cute! x
ReplyDeleteFab dress Kat and you look fantastic in it! You certainly don't have anything to worry about the length with those pins!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is duckybank?!
Great dress and not too short at all! (Know what you mean about the strap slippage thing though; damn weight loss for taking away The Boobz!)
ReplyDeleteI want that dress. It's fab! Wonderful as it is. If the straps are slipping, could you not take an inch off the straps??
ReplyDelete