As Saturday will be my official weigh in day. A month without the scales, and no idea what they'll say. Okay, so I did have one minor mishap involving them, I won't deny it as you all know about it already and I don't want to lie to you, you're too smart for that, but still, I'm feeling jittery about it.
I know I've been overeating, particularly this past week.
I know I've not trained as hard as I could have done, the last fortnight I've slacked quite a bit.
I know TOTM has arrived and will skew the results anyway.
I know I feel blobbier, so the news probably won't be good.
So, I guess it's time to make a concerted effort for the nest two days not to eat everything in sight, to exercise, and to take care of myself, and just cross every available limb that I'll have good news to share on Saturday.
I don't want to have lost weight, I want to be maintaining now, so I'll probably be equally bummed out if I've lost as if I've gained!
Good luck for Saturday! If you don't get the sort of result you want, you know what you need to do to correct it.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you current focuses with regards to your maintenance? As I'm sure you know, my upcoming holiday has been a massive focus for me for the past 6 weeks and will continue to be for the next 2 weeks. Do you think that you've lost a bit of focus by not having the scales to keep you focused?
good luck for saturda chikkita! i hope you get something to make you smile! x
ReplyDelete