Being female really sucks sometimes, AF is definitely on the way, I'm craving 'beige' food (ie nutritonally devoid carbs, mainly) so struggling to keep on the straight and narrow today! Took all my willpower to come out of the shop with my (still not great) lunch and not 10 chocolate muffins. I'm not even a chocolate cake fan...
B: Usual protein podge- honey, almonds flax all 10h, 50g frozen blueberries
usual story, except that I was still famished after eating it... Appetite issues today! 507 cals
S: lemon blueberry cake
last piece tomorrow... 104 cals
L: lentil soup (tin) with packet microwavable pasta shells thrown in and two ryvita for dunking
Carb city!!! Least the lentil soup had some protein and veg in it, I guess... 511 cals
S: 28g pack dried apricots and raisins pre run, protein shake (water) post run
Hoped I'd get away without these but just too hungry... 196 cals
D: Fake junkfood? Quorn peppered steak and egg sandwich (seeded bread, 10g each of vitalite and hp sauce)
Weird combo I know, and no veg, but it's what I was craving. Weirdo. 475 cals
S: Nothing
Well, a cherry and cinnamon tea!!
Exercise: 5.18k run including 4 * 500m sprints (puke city!) with 500m recoveries...
A very respectable 352 cals
Cals: 1793/1623
Did well to keep it to that, just too hungry. Stupid pre-AF body!
Happy overall as was starving all day and could happily have eaten at least double that! Shame my f&v comes in pretty low but I normally manage 5-10 portions a day (more often than not nearer to 10) so not worried about one day. My split for the day was 50.2% carbs, 28.3% protein, and 21.5% fat, so pretty happy with that too!
Perishables:
Sweet potato
Skimmed milk (and semi for MrK)
Seeded batch (small, mainly for MrK)
Carrots
Mushrooms
Set natural yoghurt
Lemon, Lime
Peppers
Asparagus
Potatoes (baking, mainly for MrK)
Medium free range eggs
Apples
Kiwis
Aubergine
Spring onions
Cherry tomatoes
Blackberries (for podge tomorrow!)
Store Cupboard stuff:
2* packets fructose (to bake with instead of sugar, trying to cut down on the chemical sweeteners)
Wholewheat fusilli
Wheatbran (again, to bake with maybe?)
Coconut biscuits (for MrK's hypo stash)
Allspice and nutmeg (baking...)
Pearl Barley (no idea yet!)
Cherry and cinnamon teabags (mmmmmm)
Pecan pieces (podge anyone?)
Dates
90% cocoa chocolate (super low in sugar, we can both eat it a little at a time!)
Vitamins (vit c and veggie omega 3)
Hmmmm, what else do I have to update on? Well, there's currently a no added sugar cake in the oven, all the sweetness is from dates, apples, and raisins. If it's nice, I'll post the recipe... However it smells a little too spicy at the minute, think the recipes inclusion of all spice and nutmeg may have been a little much?!
No comments:
Post a Comment