And I actually feel sick thinking about loading these. Pathetic, I know. I think it's because I'm disappointed.
As anyone from the WLR circuit will know, the last couple of months have been Operation Butt Kick courtesy of JAG... Well, I've clearly not kicked enough butt, as I'm staring at my before and after pics, and I'm not seeing the difference!!! So I'm not posting a thread on WLR, it's embarassing compared to some of the great achievements other folk have made over the same timescale...
The darker pics are 6th January, the lighter ones 26th March (I was going to say left or right but I seem to have put one of them the other way round, idiot...)
Typically, it's my backside that's on the wrong side (could there be a pun in there somewhere?)
Well, to say I'm not disappointed would be a lie. Because I am. I was really (overly?) hopeful that I'd see more difference in these pictures this time round. It's entirely my own fault though, I've had a fortnight off for a holiday, a week off for illness, various days off where I've just not bothered... The only thing I can say I've worked consistently on is trying to keep my protein intake up!
Stats then:
WEIGHT: 6/1 144.5lbs... 26/3 142.75lbs... Loss of 1.75lbs
BMI: 6/1 22.0... 26/3 21.7... Loss of 0.3 points
BUST: 6/1 35.5in... 26/3 34.5in... Loss of 1in
UNDERBUST: 6/1 30in... 26/3 29.5in... Loss of 0.5in
UPPERWAIST: 6/1 28in... 26/3 27.5in... Loss of 0.5in
LOWERWAIST: 6/1 33in... 26/3 32in... Loss of 1in
(upper = narrowest point, lower = belly button height)
HIPS: 6/1 37.5in... 26/3 36.5in... Loss of 1in
THIGHS: 6/1 22.5in... 26/3 22.5in... Stayed the Same
BICEP: 6/1 11in... 26/3 11in... Stayed The Same
FOREARM: 6/1 9.5in... 26/3 9.5in... Stayed The Same
LEAN BODY MASS: 6/1 106.3lbs... 26/3 105.4lbs... Loss of 0.9lbs (I was meant to gain here!)
BODY FAT MASS: 6/01 38.2lbs... 26/3 37.3lbs... Loss of 0.9lbs (Is that all???)
BODY FAT PERCENTAGE: 6/1 26.45%... 26/3 26.16%... Loss of 0.29% (Is that all???)
Right then, time to suck it up (and in!) I guess... OBK round 2 is in the pipeline (thankyou JAG) and this time round, there WILL be a visible difference. I have no holidays in the way, and I have races to train for. It's time to get serious. By the next set of pics, there's going to be a serious difference, I'm sure of it...
I can see a difference. Flatter tum, smaller waist and perkier booblays. Well done.
ReplyDeleteNow, getting working on that pose. I want to see a pose like Miss Bitchcakes on the next round ;)
How can you not be seeing a difference mate? Your stomach is LOADS flatter and your waist is a lot trimmer.
ReplyDeleteGayle, thanks, though I don't think I could ever rival MsBitchcakes, wouldn't know where to start!
ReplyDeleteJo, I think it's just disappointment at the overall (lack of) change... I can see things when they're pointed out, but overall, it just looks the same to me...
Ah well, on to phase two!
*coughs* 4" lost?! Considering you have had some breaks and some illness to contend with, you shouldn't be so harsh on yourself. There is some definate changes in the photos, which has already been pointed out.
ReplyDeleteAt times, life will get in the way of what we want to acheive, but you know what, losing 4" whilst life is getting in the way is still awesome and don't you forget it. xx
Thanks Nic, I hadn't thought about it like that... x x
ReplyDelete