Well, first off I should point out that rather than losing the 0.75lbs I expected last week, I lost 1.5lbs, hurrah! So only 4 of that mysterious 5.5lb gain to get rid of... Still no idea where it came from, but not dwelling on it. I guess in some ways it did me a favour as it's given me the kick up the derriere that I needed to refocus and do this properly, if I want to maintain for life I need to crack down on things more than I have been. I don't want to count cals FOREVER, but the longer I do it accuratley for, the better I'll be doing for my future, I suppose?
It should be interesting weighing in tomorrow, no idea which way it's going to go! Was feeling a bit slimmer to be honest but TOTM being on the way, I've had to start takig my pills today, and they usually cause major bloat, so really, the scales could say ANYTHING tomorrow!
So, stats for the last 7 days...
Cals In: 14389
Cals Earnt: 795
Cals to Maintain: 13160
(Inc Exercise): 13955
Difference: +434 cals = 0.12lbs gain? (3500 = 1lb)
We shall see...Bit nervous now!
No comments:
Post a Comment