Thursday, 27 May 2010

If it's not nailed down, I'm eating it.


I am the very hungry Katerpillar. See what I did there? Guffaw haw haw...

Yep, that's the extent of my appetite today. I know, I know, I said starting today I was going to take pics of my food and use them as a diary on here to make myself a bit more accountable for what I'm eating, but unfortunately, you're just going to have to take my word for it that I've made the choices I claim I've made and not actually been shovelling shit into my mouth!

It's blatantly pre-AF hunger, I'd recognise it anywhere. Couple it with the lack of protein I've had this week due to running out of soya protein isolate for shakes, and add in the fact that until a few days ago I was eating too much rubbish, and you've got yourself one serious case of junk food withdrawal syndrome!

So please, if you know whats good for you, please don't leave any food, loved ones, or valuables in my vicinity for the next 24 hours minimum. They WILL be eaten. I've already had two meals today and it's barely 11am, and I'm scratching around trying to find distractions as I'm still ravenous!

1 comment:

  1. Thank god you're not based in my office today, it's like M&S cake section exploded in there.

    I daren't go and make tea.

    ReplyDelete