Oh dear.
My intention to finish yesterday 500 cals under maintenance turned into finishing yesterday 500 cals OVER maintenance. This is what happens when you go for a couple of sociable g&t's on a fairly empty stomach, the pizza and chips call your name on the way home. Okay so I don't have cheese so it won't be AS bad but... Yeah.
Will behave myself as much as I can today, not going to make any promises as of ocurse it's NYE. We're not sure if we can even go anywhere now as the car has problems and unless Mr Katkins can find a garage that will fit him in this morning, then going back north is out of the question. May well be a DVD night at Chez Katkins!
Today, other than being exhausted, has started okay though. Had muesli for breakfast (with hot milk, me, weird? Never!), have fruit nuts and seeds with me for snacking, have leftover quorn spag bol for lunch, so it's just a case of what happens tonight that I'm left to deal with. Glad it's a new year tomorrow, fresh start is definitely in order.
No comments:
Post a Comment