Yep, it's time to dust off the old keyboard and get started on tracking my progress again. I blogged my way through a good year of my 18 month mission to lose weight over at my old blog but since getting to goal I've just not posted.
I've completely ignored it since i got to goal, and I have no idea why. It was such a therapeutic thing to do and even though it was incredibly rare that anyone looked at it, it really did help me concentrate on my progress knowing that someone somewhere might be following it... And that I could access it any time I liked for a motivation boost.
So, new year = new start to the blog.
Admittedly the first bit will be much like the old one, as I have a few pounds to lose again now, but after that I intend to use it as a maintenance and exercise diary, and may even (if I'm brave enough) start using it for progress pics monthly to see if/how exercise changes my bodyshape over the year. I absolutely want to finish next year happy with every part of my figure, after all, it might be the last time I see it like that for a while with any luck as we should be TTC by next christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment