This is what we call 'not doing so well at keeping on top of things' I guess! Just been so busy with work, freelance, half training (ran 11.32 miles yesterday, whoop whoop!) that I've not had chance to do much of anything online. Which sucks, I miss everyone.
But I've snuck on at work to update you on my monthly weigh in, which I was expecting to show a) a gain, b) inch gain as my nutrition hasn't been right, or c) neither of the above but dehydration instead (possible, actually, from the results...) What do you think?
Green = Loss (positive result)
Orange = STS (no change)
Red = Gain (negative result)
Weight: (06/01: 144.5lbs)
01/07: 138.75lbs, 01/08: 135.25lbs
(-3.5lbs this month, -9.25lbs this year)
BMI: (06/01: 22.0)
01/07: 21.3, 01/08: 20.6
(-0.7pts this month, -1.4pts this year)
Bust: (06/01: 35.5in)
01/07: 34in, 01/08: 33.5in
(-0.5in this month, -2in this year)
Underbust: (06/01: 30in)
01/07: 29in, 01/08: 28.5in
(-0.5in this month, -1.5in this year)
UpperWaist: (06/01: 28in)
01/07: 26.5in, 01/08: 26in
(-0.5in this month, -2in this year)
LowerWaist:(06/01: 33in)
01/07: 31.5in, 01/08: 30.5in
(-1in this month, -2.5in this year)
(upper = narrowest point, lower = belly button)
Hips: (06/01: 37.5in)
01/07: 36in, 01/08: 36in
(STS this month, -1.5in this year)
Thighs: (06/01: 22.5in)
01/07: 22in, 01/08: 21.5in
(-0.5in this month, -1in this year)
Bicep: (06/01: 11in)
01/05: 11in, 01/06: 11in
(STS this month, STS this year)
Forearm: (06/01: 9.5in)
01/05: 9.5in, 01/06: 9.5in
(STS this month, STS this year)
Lean Body Mass: (06/01: 106.28lbs)
01/07: 102.68lbs, 01/08: 100.27lbs
(-2.41lbs this month, -6.01lbs this year)
Body Fat Mass: (06/01: 38.22lbs)
01/06: 36.07lbs, 01/07: 34.98lbs
(-1.09lbs this month, -3.24lbs this year)
Body Fat Percentage:(06/01: 26.45%)
01/07: 26.00%, 01/08: 25.86%
(-0.14% this month, -0.59% this year)
Thats a total of 3.5lbs, and 3.5in, in a month where I've not counted cals, eaten sometimes pretty badly, and been convinced I'd got flabbier. Not bad going! Some of it may be dehydration from yesterdays run, so I'm going to weigh again in a couple of days I think and see what it says.
It's a shame I keep losing lean body mass rather than just fat, but I'm intending to get back to strength training after the half marathon is out the way, so we should see some gains again there soon.
And I'm going to have to keep an eye on my weight going any lower I reckon, as 9st9 isn't unhealthy for me, but I can't afford to lose 3.5lbs every month, or I'll be rather too slim by christmas...
Oh, and I'm still trying to limit my dairy, which may have contributed to the loss. I wouldn't say I'm vegan yet, but I'm making a lot more effort to think about what I put in my mouth (other then the already mentioned 'eat whatever I can find' moments that had led me to think I'd be seeing a gain!)
great stats love! well done!
ReplyDeleteYes little mis it has been a month - and I have been missing your posts - you forget little lady you are my weight loss guru - Caz needs Kat :o)
ReplyDeleteWell done on the stats, and you are STILL losing - that's mental, you are so tiny, but you are obviously getting fitter and fitter which is fantastic. Could you have imagined two years ago running 11.32 miles! The thought of it give me palpitations.
Anyway, keep it up honey - are you getting sponsorship for the bristol HM - if so chuck me a link and i'll sponsir you.
Caz.
xxx
p.s - sorry about the spelling, i have an inability to type correctly at the mo.
ReplyDeleteGlad to find another UK blog! I've nominated you for an award on mine.
ReplyDelete