Monday, 1 February 2010

Weekend report...

As I don't seem to be very good at updating on the weekend do I!

Saturday:
3 mile powerwalk to work, knocked it down to 42 minutes, yeehah!
Ate pretty well, but messed things up a bit with dinner due to aforementioned houseguest and a trip to Ikea over dinner time meaning the only real option when we got back (starved!) was to go to the chinese... Eeep... (photos to follow tonight)

B: choco protein podge with blueberries and honey
S: quorn cocktail sausages
L: Multiseed bagel with reduced fat houmous
S: 20g cashews with 25g cranberries (no photo, you know what they look like!)
D: Fried tofu and vegetable chow mein (only ate 90g of the noodles and drained some sauce off but thanks to tofu being fried came in at a whopping guesstimate of 900 cals!)

Daily Cal Quota: 1910
+ Exercise Cals: 241
Total Cal Quota: 2151
Calories Consumed: 2047
Calories Left: 104

Protein (g) 108.2 (21.7%)
Carbohydrate (g) 249.7 (47%)
Fat (g) 69.4 (31.3%)
Fibre (g) 35.1
Fruit & Veg 3.2

Macros need taking with a bucket of salt today due to dinner being guesstimated cals, and veg count was definitely higher than that, but still, not an ideal choice of dinner. Still, could have been worse if I'd eaten all the noodles!

Sunday:
Had intended to go for a run but woke up to snow. I don't run well on snow! Plus I had the worst DOMS in my ass ever, can't believe powerwalking can do so much damage :P
So had a lie in instead, then spent the day shopping for supplies for the honeymoon. 103 quid in Boots on supplies, can you believe it? As Cuba is in short supply of alot of things we had to take everything with us, so all forms of tummy relief just in case, sunscreen, shampoo, saline solution for hubs contacts, allsorts of stuff... Never going on holiday again if this is what it costs!
Eventually houseguest left to go home, and I opted for seeing if I could fit everything in my case over going to the gym. I can, just, but need to unpack it again now to iron everything...

B: Protein Podge pancake, a la Hannhbella... Plus 100g blueberries and 50g greek yoghurt
L: Falafel and houmous sandwich and skinny decaf cappucino in Pret
D: Spicy sausage pasta (quorn cocktail sausages chopped up with red onion, red pepper, garlic, chilli, tomatoes, plus 50g wholewheat penne)
S: 200g greek yoghurt with scoop choc protein and 100g blueberries (needed a sweet kick and had cals left to play with)

Daily Cal Quota: 1910
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1910
Calories Consumed: 1624
Calories Left: 286

Protein (g) 115.5 (29.2%)
Carbohydrate (g) 204.9 (48.6%)
Fat (g) 39.0 (22.2%)
Fibre (g) 27.8
Fruit & Veg 5.9

No exercise recorded but was on feet doing stuff all day... That counts for something right? And lugging a 15kg case up and down the stairs :P

No comments:

Post a Comment